Saturday, July 25, 2015

Convict Cichlid pair with fry and duck weed



This is another current video where my Convict Cichlid pair has spawned. I have placed this tank in my balcony where there is a lot of sun light. I'm using duck weed to improve water quality. This weed has increased a lot in less than a week. My objective is to have the surface covered up completely with this. I have added an air stone to compensate the night time loss of oxygen. Cichlids are known to consume Duck Weed but when over whelmed with this, they tend to lose interest.

The Convict Cichlid (Kindle Edition Ebook)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DPN3ZYM

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dangers of Clogged Fish Guts and How to Prevent Them

As fish owners, we want to ensure that our aquatic pets stay healthy and happy. One common problem that can affect fish is clogged guts, whi...