Sunday, July 26, 2015

Attached Money Plant on top of Aquarium

Using a clip I have attached a cutting off a money plant on top of my aquarium to see how well it does. Many people keep money plant cuttings in water filled containers and this plant roots well in plain water. Hopefully this one should do the same here and grow.
Upon placing it in on my aquarium, I noticed that the snails were a bit hooked onto it but later on they lost interest.
I got a Clarias, Sucker and Rainbow Shark with tons of Apple Snails in this setup.

The Convict Cichlid (Kindle Edition Ebook)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DPN3ZYM

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dangers of Clogged Fish Guts and How to Prevent Them

As fish owners, we want to ensure that our aquatic pets stay healthy and happy. One common problem that can affect fish is clogged guts, whi...